Wishing everyone A Very Happy Dhanteras and hoping lots of money blessings on you and me this Diwali.
Diwali, a festival of lights celebrated with sweets delight. Ladies make rangolis and manadna in their home to welcome Goddess, Man clean their house and white wash it, children smiles happy because they have got a big vacation and sad too because of the Diwali homework.
Diwali is a festival of joy, but when I sit and notice the festival on the day after Diwali watching news, it gives me so much pain to watch all the new..the news of fire in a factory, news of children who got burned…no no this is not meant to be the news.
So here I am coming up with a list that says about How to celebrate Diwali in a orangic and healthy style –
- This Diwali make sweets and snacks at home, no matter however busy you are but trying to make everything at home, not only it will be organic but will contain the best taste because it is made with love.This Diwali say no to packaged food items.
- This Diwali Say no to Chemical makeup girls, I have tried and used Soul Tree body products and makeup and definitely I am a fan.They are natural and working to skin. This Diwali say no to chemical makeup.
- This Diwali while making rangolis use flowers and natural colors instead of using the chemical colors available at markets. This Diwali say no to Chemical Rangolis.
- This Diwali say no to alcohol, tobacco and all other bad habits that causes be health and cancer. This Diwali say no to tobacco and alcohol.
- Don’t use plastic bags while shopping, they are harmful so both humans and animals and plastic is the most poisonous element, so let’s us make sure we ban Use of plastic things. This Diwali say no to plastic bags.
- Go green this Diwali, protect your plants and don’t let the crackers smoke harm your plants.This Diwali protect your plants
- Wear Khadi kurtas, use handmade crafts and diyas for decoration,Don’t Go for Videshi products . This Diwali go Swadeshi.
- Teach your kids the actual story behind the reason of celebrating Diwali, Be a teacher to your kids instead of keeping yourself busy in household works.This Diwali teach values to kids.
- Be Protective, don’t become victims of fraud this Diwali while shopping online because of the amazing discounts. Be safe and don’t make online payaments unless and until it is a necessity because you may get products at low price but with the worst quality. This Diwali be Safe while shopping
- One of the major problem that comes with every Diwali is smoke caused by crackers, the fire caused in factories, pollution caused to air and noise pollution for animals and humans.This Diwali say no the Crackers. Brust balloons not crackers.