Morning Walk and Evening walk –
Daily morning walk and evening walk for a minimum of 30 minutes is must for a living being. By living being I mean all the organisms that have life and are able to move from place to another. This includes animals and human beings. Many times friends you must have noticed that people who pet a dog or cat takes him on walk during early morning and evening hours because it is necessary for the pet else he becomes fat and it becomes difficult for him to digest food easily same is with human beings, they should walk daily for an hour for a healthy living.
Often I see many house working ladies-gentleman and business person saying they don’t have time to walk, they do so much of exercise during their whole day in bringing up their kids or doing the work in kitchen or at office. It included more than 1 hour of walking but still we are unhealthy why ?
The answer to this question is very simple.
Guidelines to Morning walk and evening walk
- Walking throughout the day while working doesn’t count in morning and evening walks because when we do a work our mind isn’t free, it doesn’t concentrate on self-care but the energy applied in doing that particular work while in case of morning and evening walks we are completely concentrating on our health and doing the walk so it is beneficial for our health.
- Morning air is fresh and it contains maximum oxygen amount so while we walk during the early morning time we get pollution free air and our breathing purifies with the oxygen amount in that air . During the day time in the house we don’t get fresh air and outside there is sun, dehydrating us.
- Do not use mobile phones while doing the walking, it diverts our concentration and the rays of the phone are nor good for us all the time
- Walking regularly helps in proper digestion of food, it keeps us safe from many heart diseases, it burns the extra am fat and cholesterol from body leaving a beautiful glow of early morning on our face
- From personal experience I can say that morning walk helps in stress reduction.It refreshes our brain and we are ready to welcome the at with positive energy around us.
So my friends I am sure you will go on to evening and morning walk after reading this post and enjoy the fresh morning air with beauty of nature, experience the sunrise and sunsets with your pet and have a healthy life.
Share your morning walk experiences with me here in the comments or write a blog post describing it.
Read my experience here – Morning Walk – Hill Station Reader