Who doesn’t make resolutions with the coming of a new year? Everyone does and so I do every year, I make resolutions and break them before they come into existence and saying on a funny note my top most new year resolution is to eat the people along with the cheese pizza who ask me to stop eating madly the yumilicious cheese crust pizzas and pastries.
A few years back I took a resolution on the night of 31st that seriously during the upcoming year I will go easy on cakes and colas because I am so foodie that the dress which I purchased on Christmas evening did not fit me just after 6-7 days for the New Year Night, I got emotional and took serious wala resolution. I ate plenty of cakes and had partied unlimited on French fries, cheese and ice-creams so I was scolded by my friends and when I made a puppy crying like face I was gifted a dress with L size by them, but then I promised them to stick on my Resolution that year.
The next morning after the whole night party, I woke up like every year I went to kitchen and baked a cake.
Raspberry Cake Recipe
- 250 grams plain chocholate
- Unsalted butter 255 grams
- 1 tbsp. black coffee
- 2 ripened banana
- 100 grams castor sugar
- 70 grams plain sugar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 250 grams raspberries
- Icing sugar
- Whipped cream
How to make –
- Melt the chocolates on a double boiler.
- Add butter and coffee to the melted chocolates.
- Beat the banana to a paste with a beater in a separate container.
- Now add the chocolate mixture to the banana mixture and add sugar to it.
- Strain the plain flour with a strainer.
- Add the flour and cinnamon powder mixture to the mixture.
- Pour into final dish, add raspberries to it.
- Bake into preheated oven for 35-45 minutes (grease and preheat oven for 160 C)
- After the cake rises decorate it with whipped cream and icing sugar.
And Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it is Ready
A perfet dish to break the new year resolutions.
After the cake was baked I brought it to my sweeties and some children, we ate it all together and none of my friends complained 😂😂 for the promise I made them yesterday
This is what baking is, Baking is love.
It brings a smile on my face every time I bake.
I won’t eat too much, I will exercise , I will follow my diet and then I see a cake, thus is what new year resolutions are for me, I am drama queen but who won’t do drama to eat such yummy cakes ?