Liebster Award –
Hurrrrrrrayyyy, the first Award that I received on my blog.
I am dancing here*
Celebrations time – no one would be more happy than me when I seen a notification flashing that ‘You received An award.’
Liebster Award –
Tag, the person who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions asked by him.
Post your questions and nominate another 5-11 persons as per your choice with your set of questions and the liesbster award picture !
Who nominated me?
I was nominated by Solitary Writer
He tagged me with this NOTE
Dixita – For coming up with little short stories that inspires her. Mostly her Grandparents and friends. Her hostel days has taught her valuable lessons in life.
This motivated me and I accept with all my heart .
Thank you and Keep blogging .
Congratulations for your successful completion of 600 posts .
Questions that he asked me.
1. Who introduced you to blogging? Was there any trigger? Tell your blogging journey?
Interesting question …
A -This made me recall the first day I started blogging.
I always found peace in writing and I wrote in diary and short stories on Twitter, but never on blog then one day my dearest friend Shalz (Shalini)
In a chat, became my teacher and gave me a topic to write every weekend and if I do not write that I would be punished :p with some funny punishment.
2. What is your opinion about the #AtoZChallenge? When did you first take part? Where did you hear about it?
A- #AtoZChallenge is really the first challenge that I took in my blogging journey, it gives wings to those who write but does not get readers around plus wriring in the month of April except on Sundays also improves the writeup and people come up with creative themes and blog posts.
It connects bloggers internationally .
I took #AtoZChallenge first of all in 2016 That is undergoing now.
I heard about it first at Blogchatter via (Twitter)
3. Share the best blog post that you have written till date.
A- Ummm- ❤
4.One day when you wake up and realize that your blog is deleted and can’t be recovered. What would you do?
A- I will cry, cry and cry and then keep my blog backup the next time.
5. How has blogging impacted your life?
A- It makes me happy and daily blogging is my ‘me’ time.
6. Do you have any blogging inspiration? Name any one of them who inspired you to blog.
A- Preeti Shenoy
7. Is your blog special to you? If yes then how?
A –Yes, it is special and my blogposts speaks a lot about things happening around me.
Its special because I wake up at 5am in morning to click a flower, or stand under sun and catch a butterfly in camera For my blog posts :).
8. Do various blogging communities help in bringing blogs and bloggers closer? What is your take on it? Which is your favorite blogging community?
A- Yes many blogging community helps and bring us closer, by conducting many contests and prompts to write.
My fav. blogging Community oops blogging family is Blogchatter.
9. One thing that you want to change in your life?
A- I want to change the place where I live, I want to reside in mountains of Utthrakhand and enjoy life reading and writing books in a tree house there.
10. Do you listen to your heart or mind?
A – I listen to both heart and mind.
11. What is your message for your fellow bloggers?
A- blog daily, and dedicate time to it, be creative and write with heart.
I love reading your blogs 🙂 ❤
I find attachment while reading them.
Keep blogging 🙂
Do aacept the honour and please me !