Looking for peace ? Keep your home and yourself clean.
Home is 5 times most pollutant than outside –
I believe in the power of advertisements and recently when I saw Deepika and a few other actresses wearing a mask while they were at residential places, it drew my attention towards them. I couldn’t understand why were they wearing a mask at a clean place. Curious me ! I was sure it is something very productive information this time and then when it was unmasked I realised the true facts. It was about #CleanAirBeautifulHomes campaign for Royale atmos paint by Asian Paints where they revealed that the house where we live in, is 5 times more polluted than the air of outside.
I was shocked, It was an eye opener to me. I always thought my house was the most safest place for me to breathe but many times I went sick and now I know why, because I was staying at a house which was more pollutant and the air which I breathe was infecting my Lungs making me allergic to dust.
Say no to air pollution inside home with Royale atmos and other basic factors –
Here are the reasons of pollution and solutions to vanish the pollution –
- Dust allergy – Lead (dust ) collected on the walls and painting corners of home. Yes, it is the main reason of air pollution inside home. My house is closed but I never understand from where does this dust and spiders comes and make it their home. The best way to overcome this is to try a good organic paint on your walls like Royale atmos – a paint that purify air. It comes out with a wide range of variety in shades and leaves a perfect matter finish. It kills all those bacteria formed with the thinner of paints and microorganisms of furniture and due to matte finish dust doesn’t collect on its walls. It is durable plus leaves home with clean air beautiful breathing.
- Decorate morpankh on your walls it will take away lizards, place camphor on corners of your home to avoid bacteria. Take 10 minutes daily to do dusting in your home, don’t just clean your home during Diwali or Holi holidays.
- Electronic Gadgets – excess use of more electric gadgets like mobile phones, washing machines, gas chimneys, air conditioners can lead you in problem because they all releaseharmful radiations and carbon monoxide . This all gadgets became necessity for us in present day life but little did we realise that all these electronic gadgets should be used in limited. Overusing them creates negative energy ( radiations )around us due to which we stay angry and stressed most of time. This causes headaches and nausea type diseases for a person who stays most of days indoors.
- High Humidity – If the place where you live is humid, you are in danger. Humidity gives rise to viral fever, skin related diseases and increase in bacteria and mosquitoes at a place. To reduce humidity one must keep windows ( windows must be secured with tiny iron bars to avoid mosquitoes and flies entering in )of a room open for 3-4 hours and plant indoor plants like Tulsi and Money plant which are beneficial in cutting the humidity effect of a place. Guidelines to place Money Plant at home
- Add a little salt to water while sweeping the floor. Soak washed clothes in dettol in a warm water tub to kill the bacteria. Use a good handwash sanitizer. Don’t use chemicals like phenyl and lizol, they kill bacteria but affect Lungs of human too.
- Try the DIY to feel relaxed and breath good in your home –
Clean air, beautiful home
- There must be old cinnamon sticks in your home which you might be not using now because of less flavours. You can use them in making a fragrant candle stick by sticking it around big candles. It will make your room smell beautiful in an organic way.
- Buy some neem oil, add powdered camphor to it. Mix the liquid and fill it in mosquito repellent machine. It is ready your own healthy version of medicine to kill mosquitoes and breath good at same time.
Disclaimer – The post is written for #CleanAirBeautifulHomes activity for Indiblogger