I am a rectangular box, I come in many colours but most common colour of mine is white among humans.
I am there at houses, hospitals, offices and at every place where people can afford to pay for me.
To get me placed in your house,you have to drill the walls and if the walls aren’t drilled from before you have to sacrifice the beautiful paint of walls from there to make a place for me.
Earlier people said love is in the air, but today they say love is the cool air because of me 😂😂 and if I ain’t there the date becomes unsuccessful in the global warm life of Earth.
During winters people love reading in quilts and during summers they love reading at places where I am available, for the comfort I provide them.
My owner Dixie thank God and her father that she have me in her room.
She is addicted to me more than anything and I too love being on her room among that money plant tree, cream velvet Walls and books.
It won’t be wrong if I say she considers me her boyfriend.
She takes care of me, does my regular checkup and send one service boy monthly for my service.
She sent him for my well-being but she don’t know how rude is that guy.
As I don’t take shower daily I am not used to that man washing with bang on power from that noisy machines and cleaning the dust collected on me, it looks like he is injecting me with that showers but after the service I feel wonderful and relaxed just like a little baby who first cries to take shower but later feels good after the cool shower and smile to the fullest.
I am good but I am bad too, my owner is so addicted to me that she can’t survive without me and sweats when I am not turned on, she don’t go to places where I or any of my friends aren’t there.
I love her so I want to tell her to stop being addicted to me as I am just a luxury thing and does nothing good to her health except making it more worst.
I think she should use me wisely and only as and when needed instead of adding me to her routine life habit like she does now.
I know its hard to say but i will be loyal and accept my disadvantages –
If you stay in A.C for more often you get addicted to staying in it and when it is bot available you are irritated and act rude . I have seen the little children ah were addicted to me created so much scenes when they had to be present at their relatives home where i wasn’t available.
- I cost a lot when purchased, and you have to pay high electricity bill if you use me 24*7.
- I am injurious to your lungs as i am mechanical not the natural and fresh air.
- I cause harm to your respiratory system causing various viral infections.
- I cause noise pollution too.
- I can be allergetic to your if there is dust or any strong smell in your room, because you may breathe that odour as the room needs to be closed when you use me.
- When you start becoming addicted to me you prefer staying in your room more than staying with nature and outside world people, you can’t adjust easily at hostel if you are student, it will make you rude living being who is ruled by my presence.
- I cause humidity to people who stand outside by releasing warm air outside.
- Because of me your buildings look dull and contribute to Global Warming .
So i will say friends stop using me un necessarily, like my owner does.Being with her, i have fallen in love with her and when it comes about love
Better to stay away if your partner isn’t safe 😀 with you, comes to mind.
I know I will come to an extinction if you stop using me, but I love humans so I won’t mind sacrificing my life for the happy and healthy Earth.
With cool breeze
Air Conditioner ( Mr.A.C Rajasthani )
P.S – I wrote this post sitting in my room with A.C on and I really sad for this adduction of mine, and thank my A.C for explaining me this the last night, when I was thinking for what should I write in my first post for #MyFriendAlexa :* .
Here are the stats of Day 1 of My global and Indian Alexa Rank and I can do nothing except to work on improving it 😀 with Blogchatter #MyFriendAlexa