Ingredients Required –
- Chiwala daal ( Black eyed peas )
3.Red Chilly Powder – 1tsp.
4.Hing – a pinch.
- salt to Taste
Roasted Coriander – 1tsp.
Oil For frying
9.Dahi Bada Masala
- Tamarind Chutney
Proportion of moong daal and chiwala is 1:3
How To Make –
The day when you want to make dahibada’s that day early morning soak both the daals before 6 hours of second step.
Remove the skin if any in daal by a strainer Glass method.
1. Add salt, coriander seeds, Chilly powder and hing to it
- Grind the mixture to a fine paste with the help of a mixture grinder.
1. Heat oil in a pan.
- With the help of a spoon take little mixture and shape in form of bada and fry them.
1 let the fried bada’s cool down, later boil them and strain the excess water.
1. Take curd in a bowl and grind it to consistency of thick paste.
- Add boiled Dahi Bada, Add Imli and Dhaniya Chutney add Dahi Bada Masala.
Enjoy, the yumminess, Delight with every bite
You may also read the following #recipies –
Dahi Bada Masala – For Dahi Bada Masala add red chilly powder, salt, chat masala, jeera(roasted cumin seeds) powder, and black salt powder.
For Coriander Chutney –
Chop coriander leaves, add one green chilly, salt and little drops of oil to mixture, grind it.
For Tamarind Chutney –
Soak tamarind for 1 hour, then strain the pulp from it
Boil it, it the mixture thickens.
Add sugar, Black salt, black pepper and ginger powder to it
It is ready .
P.S – Serve with love.