Refreshing 2016 with We Are Rajasthan twitter Question – Answer thread with the #2016ForMe hashtag !
1. On a scale from 1 to 10, how good was 2016 for you?
A – I will rank 11 and out of 12.
( 12 because 1 mark for each month )
2.What was the best thing that happened to you in 2016?
A- Best thing is books love and My personal blog
A- Worst thing is November, the month when mummy was very sick.
- Describe 2016 with 3 emojis.
5. If you had the chance to relive 2016, would you do it?
A- No, once lived is enough.
- Mention someone you got to know this year.
- My cutest friend – Priya Jalu. I love 2016 for this.
- What was the best concert you went to in 2016?
A- Not attended any live concert specifically but met a local man in one of the wedding where he sang old songs like Pancham DA.
- Quote this with all the States/countries you visited in 2016.
A- Uttar Pradesh and Hyderabad
10. Which was the best day of 2016 and why?
A- The day I got Hill Station Reader registered. Choosing a difficult day is tough as there were so many good days.
- Which was the worst day of 2016 and why?
A- November 3, I saw my father crying for the first time hugging me.
- One thing you regret doing in 2016?
A- I regret the days I wasted in June July
13. A thing you wish you did more often in 2016?
A- Reading and blogging
- The best place you went to in 2016?
A- Vrindawan on mom dad anniversary with cousins.
- Describe your 2016 with a song.
A- If you happy and you know claps your hands…
( It is up to us to be happy, no one else can do it on our behalf.)
- What was the best thing someone said to you in 2016?
A- Best Thing – your smile is spreading smiles for many
- How many books did you read in 2016?
A- I don’t have a count at it
- Which was the best movie you watched in 2016?
- What is your album of the year?
A- Eat sleep repeat and enjoy life with family in a frame
- Which was the best month of the year?
A- I love December the most eceeytime, it is my favorite month
- One thing you learned this Year?
A- I learned to be like mummy
- How old did you turn this year?
A- huhh, I don’t think I turned old yet .
- The saddest thing that happened to you in 2016?
A- saddest is Durjoy Satta ki shadi…I have a crush on him
- The biggest compliment you received this year?
A- You look like a barbie.
- What kind of changes have you been through this year?
A- changes are natural, with every year comes new responsibilities, new dreams and new phase of life
- Did you start something new in 2016?A- I started journalizing, Yoga and a green balcony for my home.
Did you fall in love this year?
A- Yes. In love with relations that I have already been part of, shining moon, pen, diary barish, zentangles,kids and SPARROWS.
- Did your relationship status change in 2016?
- Was 2016 was better than 2015 for you?
A- 2016 is better
- Do you think you’ve matured throughout this year?
A- yes, a lot
- Did you you get into any new bands/artists this year?
A- yes, with my own personal brand and I interacted with brands like Rangroute
A- a Saree in pink.
- The best gift you received this year?
A- Gifts I received many, books, stationary and a lovely dreamcatcher.
34. Tag 3 people who supported you a lot in 2016.
A- Neets, Rahul #Writeaholics #InkingPages team
- Quote this with the best Twitter reply you received in 2016.
A- Congratulations, your 20 words story is published.
- Tag someone you wish you met (more often) this year on Twitter.
A- Neets and Dheeraj and Chef Vikas Khanna.
- How did you celebrate your birthday this year?
A- Family, cake and yummy food.
- What was the most embarrassing moment of 2016 for you?
A- Most embarrassing moment was I was chopping fruits in kitchen in my happy mood listening songs, Dad came with a friend of his to house, he called me for a glass of water. I was so much in naughty mood I said Papa, aaj paani nahin milega …standing from kitchen.
The guest was laughing.
( daady, no water for you today )
- A thing you still have to/want to do in 2016?
A- I want to write 5-6 more posts and visit a place in the last days of 2016.
- Tag someone who made your 2016 better.
A- 2016 is better with #Blogbuddies and Blogchatter
You want to relive your 2016 too? Then answer the questions in a post like me and believe me it is fun, refreshing and a nice trick to rememeorize the year.
Also visit #WeAreRajasthan on Twitter and Instagram and catch up on What’s happening at Rajasthan.