Green tea IS My favorite beverage
Green Tea is my favorite and the most healthiest beverage I ever came across to, it is a very healthy drink which helps in making us energetic, healthy and slim too. I was a tea and coffee addicted girl, my mornings started with tea and my nights were spend with coffee mugs writing or studying articles in the rain or days of autumn.
Due to taking tea regukarly, I started facing the side effects of it on my body, my hair started to become weak so I made myself to quit on both of them and switch over to a different option which doesn’t harm my skin.
From that day onwards I have given up on my Addiction for tea, coffee and I hardly drink cold drinks . I can proudly say greentea is my favorite beverage.
How to Make Green Tea at HOME?
Green tea is a very good healthy drink and I have added it my daily diet but often I see people making it in the wrong way and consuming which I think is very bad in taste. This is the reason many people don’t like green tea and make faces while having it.
Here is how I make my Tea
- Heat water in a pan, bring it to one boil and close the stove, do not overheat the water.
- After closing the gas stove add a tea-spoon of green tea leaves into the pan and close it with a lid.
- Open it after 2-3 minutes, You will see the green tea leaves will open up completely and leave your water with a very mild flavour and sweetness in it. This process is known as ‘steeping’.
- Now strain the tea into a glass or cup of your choice and enjoy.
Benefits of Green Tea –
I am not writing the benefits from what I have read or heard instead mentioning the personal experience of my own as I am regular green-tea user from 3 years .
- It makes us energetic.
- This tea helps in burning fats and if we use it regularly we can have a flat belly.
- Regular usage of green-tea helps in bringing the glow on our face, and making us smarter.