Fragile – Something which is delicate and at the same time beautiful but gets broken or hurt easily.
Fragile things need utmost care to shape them into strong.
- Fragile are the petals of flowers, which scatters on ground when it rains heavily or when a little children pluck a flower hardly. These petals get dried after their life span or under the excessive sun rays falling on them and enter into life every new morning when the flower bud opens its arms and stretches in the sun rays.
- Fragile is the heart of humans, it breaks easily and get pampered every time someone takes care of it.
- Have you seen ants ? Yes, those little red and sometimes the black ones which we spot if we look at the grounds peacefully are very delicate one, their little legs.
They are so tiny but their ambitions are always high. They carry on themselves the cubes of sugar or sometimes the seeds of a sweet fruit and collect it to their holes(homes).
But if a human step a feet on it accidently it dies all of a sudden.
- Fragile is a plant at a new place, fragile are its new leafs.
- Fragile are my tears which fall when someone close scolds me loudly 🙈.
Not exactly loudly but so over pampered that even not speaking sofly makes me cry.
- Fragile is a new born baby, his little eyes, those little fingers which catches my hands tightly when they get afraid of something.
- Fragile are the wings of butterflies, which on touching leaves the color on our makes fingers
Fragile is the little bee, which drinks juice from a flower juice and get attacked by the big lizards and chameleons.
- Fragile are the fireflies which falls in love with fire and get burned.
- Fragile is heartbeats, fragile are relations easy to make but difficult to handle ( like thread, once broken can never be back same and if brought back together by tying then also a knot always stays in it, the knot of BROKEN FEELINGS),
fragile is being in love, fragile are the blood veins and above all fragile is ‘Trust’ – broken cannot be repaired.
The post is written for –
Barathon promt – Fragile lives.