Day – 4
Prompt – Caught Red Handed 🙈
- First time I was caught red handed was eating sand and slate pencil in childhood, I know it taste awkward but then as a kid I ate it because my friends ate it too, and one day mummy caught me and scolded, I ate few days more at school but then this habit vanished.
- Next I remember caught red handed is when I wore mom’s make up and her saree which included her bindi, bangles and fuschisa lipstick shade.
I did this when I some 6 or seven and spoiled my whole cheeks with makeup.
When mom saw me I thought she will scold me up badly but firstly she laughed, then clicked a snap and then locked her makeup in vanity box out of my reach.
- During childhood I stole once ladoos ( some sweets) and ate and I was caught doing this by my granny and I am shocked at myself now how I ate those because now mom runs after me so that I eat anything good.( my granny says this to me now ).
- I stole roses from gardens as a kid and later dried those Petals and made lip gloss for my barbie doll and I was caught red handed not by anyone but by myself when I grew up that plucking flowers is not a good thing.
- I am caught red handed many times when I make coffee hiding from mom because when I take more safety measures to hide and make coffee she gets more conscious and catches me and hand over milk cup…. Uggghhh
- I remember catching red handed to dad(diabitic) once when he was eating sweets hiding from mom, then he told me if I don’t say this to mom he will have a green tea cup every morning so I done a deal with him.
- I was caught when ever I elimanted green vegetables from my breakfast and was asked to finish that else would not be given chocolates or any other wish grant
- I caught to dad red handed acting to sleep because he did not wanted to go for morning walk 😀 but when I felt that he is acting, I just asked if anyone wanted hot cup of tea with biscuits and he spoke up and then have to come with me for walk .