What is Nimbu Pani ( lemonade)?
Nimbu pani or lemon water is an Indian drink, in which we use some water, a lemon, some salts and spices, mix them all and it is best when served in chilled water or ice cubes.
Benefits of Nimbu Pani –
- Lemon water keeps us hydrated throughout the day.
- It is rich in vitamin c and vitamin C is very good for our eyes and hair.
- During low blood pressure and low sugar levels lemon water with salt and sugar act as an instant medicine.
- The drink is helpful in keeping sun stroke away from us and keeping us chilled by beating all the heat blues.
- Lemon water also purifies blood and clears the urinal infections.
How to make Nimbu pani (Lemon Water)?
- 2 Glass Chilled water
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1/2 tea-spoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon black salt
- 2 fresh lemons
- 3 tea-spoon sugar
How to make ?
- Squeeze 🍋 lemons in a container, add sugar to it. Whisk it till sugar gets completely dissolved into lemon juice.
- Now add black pepper powder and salt to it. Whisk it again.
- Add 2 glasses cool water to it.
- In the serving glass, add ice cubes and then pour lemon water from above, serve it chilled.
Tada , it is refreshing and yummy.
Daily consumption of lemon helps us to stay away from many diseases, improves immunity and makes us energetic. We can avoid salt and sugar or increase or decrease its level as per the amount that suits our body and taste buds.