As the name indicates cheese pasta, my mouth is already indulged about the cheesy flavours of this pasta.This is absolute yum and I love it so much that this is the reason of my tummy :’D dancing. But I managed to have a control on my taste buds by eating it only during weekends .
- Basic Pasta packet – 250 grams ( easily available in market )
- Olive oil – 1 table spoon
- French beans – 10 in number
- Carrot – 1 medium sized carrot
- Tomatoes – 2medium sized tomatoes
- Broccoli – Finely chopped (4-5 strands from one flower)
- Onions – 4 large onions
- Green chillies – 2 little chillies
- Garlic – 4 pieces
- Ginger – 1 little piece
- Sausage – Tomato ketchup – 2 tablespoon, Sauya sauce – 1 teaspoon and green chilly sauce – 1 tea spoon .
- Spices – Salt – as per taste, turmeric powder – 1/2teaspoon , chilly powder – 1.5 tea spoon cumin seeds powder – 1 teaspoon , Black pepper powder – 1/4 tea spoon, Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon.
- Baking soda – one pinch
- Cheese – Mozilla Cheese as much as needed ( The more, The merrier winks )
Preparation time – 50 minutes
Cooking time – 30 minutes
Servings – 4 people
Here you Go Recepie –
In a bowl take 250 ml of water and leave it for boiling. When the water starts boiling add few olive oil drops, a pinch baking soda and a pinch of salt then add pastas and let them boil.
Till then chop onions, tomatoes, broccali chilly, carrot and french beans.
Peel garlic and chop ginger and make a fine paste.
Take a non stick pan add olive oil ( can also use vegetable oil )
Add ginger garlic paste.
Add onions, carrots and when they are golden brown,add french beans, briccali and at last the tomatoes.
Then add a teaspoon of sauya sauce, a tea spoon of chilly sauce and 2 table spoon of tomatoe ketchup.
Then add chopped green chillies.
At the other side keep checking the pasta and stir them occasionally so they don’t stick on the bowl.
Cook the vegetables till it leaves oil by side.
When the pasta gets boiled , take a strainer and strain the pastas.
Add one cup of chilled water to it do that pasta don’t get sticked.
When the vegetables leaves oil by side add pasta to the Pan, now add turmeric powder , red chilly powder,corainder powder, cumin seeds powder, black pepper powder, black salt.
For better taste you can add Pasta,Masala available at market.
Mix everything well and then grate it by sprinkling cheese with the help of cheese slicer .
Add as much cheese as much as your like :).
Tada, it is ready.
Serve hot and enjoy healthy and delicious pasta at home without use of garam masala.
The more the cheese, the better The Cheese pasta.
1. Olive oil is better option if you are health conscious.
2. Use pasta which are made of wheat flour to avoid side effects of all purpose floor on the tummy .
3. Follow all the steps and care to share with everyone because sharing is caring .
p id=”conversation-footer” class=”spacer” style=”color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal; height: 350px;”>