Loosing weight is a mind game.
Change your mind, change your body.
When I watched the above #ApneTareekeSeHealthy Initiative by Saffola, I smiled.
Don’t believe in me ?
It will take just a few seconds watch the above embed link, I promise you will smile too and wish to have such Stay Healthy Stay Happy living.
Stay Healthy Stay Happy
Isn’t is a good way to stay fit where we have to not waste our time going for gym or going to yoga classes. We have to just convince our brain to stay healthy and once our brain is convinced, it will take care of things itself. I really appreciate Brand Saffola for bringing out such positive advertisement which are very apt for leading a helathy lifestyle.
There are Saffola oats, saffola oils which are good for our health but no Saffola never says us to completely rely on them, in the advertise it is clearly stating us that we are the guru ( teacher ) of our own health and we must find ways to stay healthy without disturbing our routine life. I love such brands.
Brands like Saffola can bring us healthy food and oils to eat but we have to workout to keep ourself fit at the same time
And that is why it brought forward the campaign #ApneTareekeSeHealthy Raho where we have to just follow some easy lifestyle habits and keep ourself fit.
How I stay fit in my daily lifestyle –
- I wake up early in the morning and go to bed early. No it isn’t a compromise in my lifestyle. I like waking up early and watering my plants by myself. I don’t water them by electric motor, instead I carry water in a bucket to outside and then from outside verandah to backyard home garden by mugs for each plant. It takes me around an hour to water all plants and by the end I complete 28 rounds that measure approximately 2 km. This completes my two task one of walking and second of watering, which provides good health to those green plants as well as staying around them provides me fresh oxygen and acts a stress buster to me.
- Second healthy habit of mine is during Surya Namaskar with all the 14 steps, When I started it I would one time complete Namaskar in 5-7 minutes and now I am glad I can do Surya Namaskar 15 times in just 15 minutes. I learned it from my family elders that if a person does surya Namaskar daily He or she never gets ill. It improves immunity and keep a person healthy.
- Padmasan, this is my secret. It strengthen my legs and keep my body flexible. No I don’t sit in padmasan simply, what happens actually is at the end of every day I apply maak on my face which means I need to sit at one place till it dries completely so what I do is Sit in padmasan, utter some meditation words like ( I can do it, I am healthy, Today is the best day of my life etc) it acts as a healing to me, these 30 minutes not only are my face refreshment but also purifies my soul.
- I drink 8 glasses of water daily ( I avoid drinking chilled water and prefer drinking pot water only ) and 2 glasses of detox water.
- I never miss a chance to dance. I dance when I am happy, when I am sad, when I wake up or before going to the bed and because of this my family dances with me too.
- I take Saffola oats not everyday but at least twice a week and oil in everyday life. I eat fast food only on weekends rest day it is complete seasonal food for me. I don’t overeat, I believe in one meal at a time.
Buy these here – They are yummy and healthy –
My detox water recipe is 1 litre water, few lemon slices, few cucumber sliced, mint, tulsi and coriander leaves. Drink it during the day whenever you are thirsty.
Conclusion – Health Mushkil Nahin he, thoda Aur push karo, kush raho